Thursday 8 October 2009

My very first pattern


So now that my mother's birthday has finally passed and she has gotten her gift, I can publish my chart! I designed this after seeing the fornicating deer chart. I decided Mom needed cows, what with her motorhome being dubbed the COW (cabin on wheels). They both have horns because they are Highland Cattle (a hardy beef cow from Scotland with shaggy red hair) as they are her favorite. She loved it. Yay! I am just glad I can finally share.

Check out the chart pattern here: Fornicating Cows Chart

2 comments:

  1. I am a RAV member and came across this pattern. I grew up a farm so this design in hats is on the christmas making list for the family. do you have any designs in other farms animals, specifically horses? Thank You. AuntSue55

    ReplyDelete